Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Foreboding


I received this SMS: "Sometimes I wish that I have never seen you and have never met you. This is not because I don't like you, neither because I hate you. It's just that I've felt fear that one day, I may lose you."

My reply: "How can you lose something you've never had?"

The reply: "What do you mean? Am I just a trick to you? I thought you were for real. I did love you."

That just does it for me. I never liked drama queens.

I replied: "I cannot love you."

"Why can't you love me?"

"I just can't."

"You're a jerk."


"Oh yea. I thought I had established that at hello."

"Go to hell."


"I will."

"You scumbag. I knew you were trouble for me."


"I am. Bye."


I remembered putting off the phone. What's the point?

Must I reveal myself as Dencio Padilla? Will that make me be understood?

I never dig hysteria. This was too much.

The world revives.

No comments: